December 31, 2015

Welcome, Enthusiast. This is the first post.

This blog revolves around my development of a do-it-yourself open-hardware open-source e-stim unit. I'll be writing about various issues and questions I encounter on my journey, and share my solutions, hardware designs, layouts, photos, and source code.

Although you've seen the adult content warning before entering this blog, you won't ever find pictures or texts with adult content on this blog. I've enabled the warning because of the general topic of e-stimming we're talking about here.

You're welcome to contribute by posting and asking questions. Note, however, that this blog is moderated by me and it'll take me some to find time to sift through the inbox. I'll mercilessly edit mine and your posts for spelling, grammar, layout, and correctness.

This blog does not adhere to a strict timeline. Even if a post was submitted long ago, I will edit, and will do so without always making my edits apparent to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment